If flaws in your teeth have you hiding your smile, you’ve come to the right place. Hummingbird Dental is proud to offer transformative cosmetic dentistry services that will leave you looking, feeling, and smiling your best! Talk to one of our team members to learn more about cosmetic dentistry and what it can do for you!
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a field dedicated to enhancing a smile’s aesthetics by correcting tooth imperfections or restoring damaged teeth using material and techniques that deliver incredibly natural-looking and feeling results. Conditions commonly addressed using cosmetic dentistry services include stained, discolored, decayed, missing, gapped, misshapen, and misaligned teeth, as well as problems with the bite. While many of the procedures offered are elective, cosmetic dentistry provides essential restorative treatments while ensuring the results enhance your smile.
What Are the Most Sought After Cosmetic Dentistry Services?
Here are some of the most popular cosmetic dentistry services we offer right here at our Health, TX office:
- Dental Crowns: Today’s modern cosmetic crowns look and feel so natural that you can’t tell them apart from your natural teeth. Dental crowns are used to replace missing teeth and to restore the health, strength, and aesthetics of damaged or weakened teeth.
- Dentures and Partials: If you’re missing one or more of your teeth, dentures and partials offer an affordable and highly effective tooth replacement solution. Your new cosmetic restorations will allow you to speak, chew, and smile with confidence once again!
- Invisalign: If you’re in search of a convenient orthodontic solution to straighten your teeth without dealing with traditional metal braces, you may want to consider Invisalign. Your virtually invisible aligners will transform your smile without impacting your life and without anyone having to know!
- Teeth Whitening: This popular procedure virtually erases years of tooth staining and discoloration safely and effectively. Our professional-grade bleaching products will whiten and brighten your smile several shades in just one quick office visit!
- Porcelain Veneers: These wafer-thin porcelain shells are placed on the fronts of teeth to improve their color, shape, size, or appearance. They correct stained, chipped, crooked, worn, or misshapen teeth, with stunning, flawless results!
- Implant Restorations: Dental implant restorations are the next best thing to your natural teeth. They are the only tooth replacement options available that prevent bone loss, leaving you with a healthy, functional smile.
What Is the Process of Transforming Your Smile?
Your smile transformation will start with a consultation with Dr. Bailey. She will evaluate your smile’s unique needs and will design a fully customized treatment plan taking into account your desired outcomes. Your smile makeover may require one or several of our time-tested cosmetic dentistry or restorative procedures to deliver a smile you love.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services Near Me
Visit Hummingbird Dental in Heath, TX, to learn more about the cutting-edge cosmetic dentistry procedures we offer. Dr. Bailey is passionate about changing lives by transforming smiles using groundbreaking technology and techniques. Isn’t it time you loved your smile? Call us at 469-415-2100 to schedule your appointment today!