We are excited that you have chosen Hummingbird Dental for your dental care!
During these challenging times, we want you to know that Hummingbird Dental is committed to the health and safety of our patients. We want you to anticipate a few changes from your previous dental visits so that we can better serve you.
Infection control is a priority at Hummingbird Dental and will always be. There will be a few new things that will be a part of your dental visits.
- A staff member will contact you prior to your appointment to complete a COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire. This same questionnaire will be used as a screening tool when you arrive for your appointment.
- You may be greeted by a staff member wearing a mask. Additionally, And our team and doctors have been asked by our State Board to wear gowns, N95 masks, and face shields during most of your appointments with us.
- We will check your temperature with an infrared sensor before being escorted to your treatment suite. Please be aware if your temperature is higher than 100.1, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- In our waiting room, you’ll notice the furniture arrangement and furniture choices have been made with your safety in mind. Chairs have been placed to accommodate social distancing. In instances where the waiting room is used, all surfaces can be disinfected between patient use.
- Our beverage station has been cleared to minimize point-to-point contact. We do have sealed bottled water for you. Just ask!
- We will have fewer patients in our office at any given time. Unless scheduled, we ask you to help us with that by not bringing guests or other family members with you to your appointment. Any guests will be asked to wait in the care. If you are a parent or guardian, we will have a protocol to allow you to be with your little one.
- We will ask you to swish with a mouth rinse prior to being seated. This mouth wash will help decrease the amount of bacteria present in your mouth, providing a safer environment when completing aerosol producing procedures.
- At Hummingbird Dental, we strive to be a paperless office. To decrease our carbon footprint but also to decrease point-to-point contact, your patient paperwork will be sent to you prior to your appointment. Your paperwork can be completed on a tablet, computer, or smartphone and send back to the office.
- The information you will submit is secure and encrypted for your protection and is sent directly to our office.
- Clover Flex point of sales terminal that allows for touch-less pay.
- There will be no hugs and handshakes offered. We know… it’s super hard and we’re not happy about it either.
We want to thank you ahead of time for your patience. We value you trusting your smile to our care. We look forward to welcoming each of you into the Hummingbird Dental family.
Dr. Bailey and the Team at Hummingbird Dental
Schedule Your Appointment
We make it convenient to plan your visit to Hummingbird Dental. Click the link to schedule your appointment through our Patient Portal that best fits your busy schedule. We can't wait to see you!